I miss my best friend and i haven’t even gone off to college yet ):
It’s time to face myself for the 353rd time, time to rid myself of evil and test my integrity. It’s time for a true reflection of myself, how to become a better me, and understand my morals, values, and beliefs to stand closer to who I am. It’s time to reflect and introspect on 2011 to brace for an even better 2012.
In the end, it’s time to relinquish the bad for the good and hope that everything turns out for the better.
New Year Resolutions, how many are actually fulfilled? The world works in such strange ways that I need to stop thinking and just act.
I don’t know anymore.
If you don’t reblog…
- Body: Oh, guess what time of the month it is!
- Me: Please, god, no--
- Ovaries: ALL SYSTEMS GOOOOOOOO!!!
- Brain: I quit. i quit. kittens and cupcakes and no one loves me. oh my god salty snacks i am furious
- Me: Please, guys, calm down--
- Face: TIME TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER LIKED ABOUT ME. I'M GROWING MOUNTAINS, BITCHES.
- Brain: And now I'm ugly! shbdksdnksbn
- Torso: Time to practice labor. cramp this bitch up. GO GO GO GO GO GO
- Me: STOP IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
- Stomach: lol clothes cant fit you anymore. you are bloated. you are now a balloooooooon!
- Me: I hate you all
- Brain: I KNOW EVERYONE HATES ME I AM SO DEPRESSED. we need to procreate.
- Face: Lol, i'm not done yet.
- Uterus: what did i ever do to deserve this?
- Brain: you just wait uterus. they're going to make you hold a baby for like 9 months straight.
- Uterus: You mother fuckers.
- Torso: CONTRACT!
- Me: I quit being female, I am now a llama.
- Brain: Me gusta.